We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel playa pesquero

6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel playa pesquero

Off to playa pesquero at the end of October. Leaving Manchester on the 29th. Any advice on changing currency's, plug adapters and excursions? :)

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
99,754 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel playa pesquero

There is a Cadeca at the Playa Pesquero to the right as you enter the hotel and that is where you should change your money.

Check out my Inside Page on Currency and Credit Cards at this link:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g147270-c69372/Cuba…

For plug adapters you win find the answer at this link:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g147270-c104286/Cub…

Excursions you will find details here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g147270-c158694/Cub…

6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel playa pesquero

Any body else travelling at this time? :) looking forward to it!!!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel playa pesquero

We're staying in PP for 1st time from October 28th for special birthday celebration. So excited as we fell in love with Cuba when watching Auf Wiedersehen, Pet in 2003! It's very reassuring seeing so many positive comments about Cuba and the PP!! Looking forward to meeting those who are on return visits. Have gleaned a LOT of useful info & tips on forum so many thanks to all those who contribute!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel playa pesquero

We're staying in PP for 1st time from October 28th for special birthday celebration. So excited as we fell in love with Cuba when watching Auf Wiedersehen, Pet in 2003! It's very reassuring seeing so many positive comments about Cuba and the PP!! Looking forward to meeting those who are on return visits.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
99,754 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel playa pesquero

2Travellers1963:

Welcome to the Trip Advisor Cuba forum. Pleased that you have picked up a lot of tips on here. I do hope that you have a wonderful time at one of my favourite resort hotels.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel playa pesquero

Hi Bellagio and thank you for such comprehensive information! I love to research any place before we visit & am finding personal input such as your own to be invaluable. The currency/tipping etc is useful as Cuba is so different from anywhere we have experienced. So far I have made 2 pages of notes from your great do's and don'ts! Will research trips to Havana tomorrow. We do like to see the "real" people/places in a new country whenever possible :-)

This trip is for my 50th birthday & to celebrate 10 years since having cancer so a big deal for me & my super husband!

7. Re: Hotel playa pesquero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, August 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Holguin