We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brisas guardalavaca

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
242 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Brisas guardalavaca

I believe the villas are under Reno? Anyone know how that is coming along or when they will reopen! ? I'd like to go early October ....

What are the proposed changes?

Thanks!!

Mississauga, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Brisas guardalavaca

Bump, going here August 18.

Would appreciate some updates on the resort updates :)

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
103,025 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brisas guardalavaca

Hopefully our Brisas regular LoonyLou will be along soon when she reads your post and can answer your questions.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brisas guardalavaca

The Villas are scheduled to re-open in November... Im sure they will be open before mid November in time for the Anniversary event or they will be missing a lot of their regular clientele but as to whether they will be open in October; well your guess is as good as mine,,,lol

The lastest update is that the works are underway and causing no annoyance to any guests, guests say that you wouldn't know any works was going on, and apparently some villas are still open !!

Mississauga, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Brisas guardalavaca

Thanks for the update LoonyLou,!

5. Re: Brisas guardalavaca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 04, 2014