We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Pesquero in April!!

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
Playa Pesquero in April!!

We will be in PP on April 3rd for 1 week. A few questions:

-How is the food in general?

-What are the best 4 a la carte restaurants to book?

-We love red wine! How is the wine and from what countries?

Will be looking at this forum on a regular basis until April 3rd.

Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa Pesquero in April!!

Hey the food quality isnt great, but there is a lot of choice. In the buffets there is a lot of sea food and meats to choose from, and lots of fresh fruits. Im not really a breakfast person so i cant comment on that, but the fresh fruit smoothies in the buffets at breakfast are so nice! In all the restaraunts there is lots of seafood to choose from, and its always very nice.

Some of the best a la carte restaraunts are probably the romantica(fine cuisine), the gondola (italian), the trattoria (pizzas and pastas) and either the seafood one on the beach (cant remember the name) or the asiataco are both very nice. i didnt go to the other one but i didnt hear great things about them...

They have a very nice chilean red wine and one of the cuban reds are also very nice. They have a very wide range of alcahol so im sure you'll find something you like!

Have a really good time! We are leaving on the 4th of april, so will crossover for a day!!