We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Playa Turquesa~

ontario
Level Contributor
1,347 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Riu Playa Turquesa~

Hubby and I just booked This place for our "Cottage" escape in July!~This will be our Fourth Time@ This Resort..Is there a New E-mail address?I ask, because We were there Last April, and the Hotel was still under Serenis Management..Also~Does anyone know if The Lovely Yusimi,@ Guest Services is still working there?~I would Love to see Her, and I am hoping that I will be able to see how Our "Repeat Guest Tree", is growing!!!!!~Thank You, in Advance..Kaiser Ontario:)

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
100,649 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Playa Turquesa~

Hi there:

She was still there when I visited the hotel late last year.

The email address is:

public.relations@riuplayaturquesa.co.cu

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Playa Turquesa~

Actually she is on medical leave. She will probably be off for 2 years as she is pregnant. If you send me a pm I will pass any message to her. I speak with her frequently.

Edited: 2:59 pm, April 20, 2013
Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Playa Turquesa~

Actually she is on medical leave. She will probably be off for 1 years as she is pregnant. If you send me a pm I will pass any message to her. I speak with her frequently.

And Asiel is still there at guest services and she will answer your email.

ontario
Level Contributor
1,347 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Playa Turquesa~

Thank You both..I am so Happy for Her!~2 years is a Long Mat Leave. 1 year, sounds about right....I hope all is well..Also, Mrs.Smith&Bellagio, do you know if they still honor the "Repeat Guests"? and Do they still have the Lovely Dinner, ect.?, Thank's in Advance:)

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu Playa Turquesa~

Yusimi will be off about 2 years. Maybe a little less.

They do still have the repeater dinner but there has been talk of them getting rid of it and doing a managers cocktail party.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
350 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Riu Playa Turquesa~

Email the resort and Aisel will be able o help you .

Return dinners are on Friday nights at the buffet near the beach

Parry Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
185 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Riu Playa Turquesa~

when you say repeat guest is this just for repeating to this hotel or repeating to any RIU hotels.....went to one last year thinking on going to this one next

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
100,649 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Riu Playa Turquesa~

You have to be a repeat guest to this particular hotel, not another one in the Riu chain.

9. Re: Riu Playa Turquesa~

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Holguin