We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress Code at PRDO

St Helens Billinge
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Dress Code at PRDO

What is the dress code in the PRDO?

If not using the formal restaurants, can shorts be worn at the various buffets at night. Also what can be worn around the bars at night? Are long trousers compulsory during the evening?

durham england
Level Contributor
427 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress Code at PRDO

Hi long trousers are compulsary in all restraunts including buffet however when we were there a lot of people wore jeans which was acceptable. You can wear shorts around bars but you found most people still had long trousers on. The only time we ever had shorts on at the evening time was when we arrived back from a couple of excursions and we stopped for a drink but sat out of the main bar area as we felt out of place. There is no air con in the bar area so it does get very hot so if you sit in the disco it`s much cooler. My other half used to go in there to cool down by getting the drinks in there and the service is much quicker it is just off the main bar area so it`s no big deal. Have a fab time you will love it we did.

Canada
Level Contributor
2,003 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress Code at PRDO

Yes, men must wear long pants in the evening, even for the buffet restaurant. I'd seen a few men get turned away wearing jeans. My fiance wore long pants and a polo shirt there at night and didn't have any problems. If you do end up going to the a la carte restaurants you will need a collared shirt as well. For women, a summer dress or nice top and skirt is more than enough

Most everyone I'd seen was dressed up to some extent in the evening regardless of where they were hanging out.

Hope this helps

Get answers to your questions about Holguin