We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pp in november?

yorkshire, uk
Level Contributor
152 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
pp in november?

Anyone staying at playa pesquera last two weeks in november? We're due to arrive on the 18th & staying for a fortnight.

leeds
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: pp in november?

Hiya, Yes we will be arriving 21st November for 2wks. There are 10 of us from Leeds, 2 from Blackpool and 2 more from North Wales. I'm afraid we wil be the rowdy lot that the rest of the guests try and avoid!.. But if you see us (or hear us). don't worry we may be noisy and daft but we're all relatively harmless!

yorkshire, uk
Level Contributor
152 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pp in november?

Mind if we join in we are harmless but sometime noisy and from sunny Keighley. Leeds for the premiership. See you there

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: pp in november?

Susan H

Jasu already knows that we will be joining you all on the 26th. We'll be the pale white Canadians (by comparison to you when we arrive)however, we do look forward to sharing a "Pint" or two when we arrive.

niagaraglen@yahoo.ca

drop us a letter

-g-

leeds
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: pp in november?

Certainly, of course you can join in!. Especially if you are a Leeds supporter. Most of our group are. The more the merrier!

yorkshire, uk
Level Contributor
152 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pp in november?

I'll have to bring my Leeds shirt althought its a few year out of date now

Merthyr Tydfil...
Level Contributor
21 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pp in november?

we are a couple from south wales arriving on th 16 november for two weeks at playa pesquera. was suppose to have gone too cancun , but wont go far wrong going here.

yorkshire, uk
Level Contributor
152 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: pp in november?

hi bonzo123, yeah pp sounds great. you been here before?

Doncaster, England
Level Contributor
32 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: pp in november?

Hiya Jasu

There's 4 of us from Donny going on the 18th. Are you flying First Choice from Manchester by any chance? Not many more sleeps to go now, we're all well excited. With all the Yorkshire folk that are going to be their we should have a good crack.

yorkshire, uk
Level Contributor
152 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: pp in november?

yep, we're flying on the 9.45 manch to holguin with first choice. see you at the check-in perhaps. we've upgraded for the free booze so the holiday starts then!! You going for 2 weeks and are you at playa pesquera?

sue

Doncaster, England
Level Contributor
32 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: pp in november?

Yes, we're going for 2 weeks to the Pesquero on the same flight as you so we'll see you at check in.

I like the idea of starting the holiday with the free booze on the plane but we've not bothered upgrading, we flew cattle class with My Travel to Dom Rep last year so the FC planes look like luxury to us!

Will you be taking full advantage of the 24hr booze then?