We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

birthday surprise at the PRDO

Newcastle England
1 post
Save Topic
birthday surprise at the PRDO

Hi has anyone, ever arranged for a surprise birthday cake to be made,

It will be my partners birthday while we are at the Paradisus in june.

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
745 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: birthday surprise at the PRDO

Hello Haylums,

The PRDO fulfills these types of requests all the time, actually my DH had arranged for a "birthday surprise" for myself while we were staying at the PRDO...

You can either contact the resort prior to your arrival (however you do need to "follow-up" after you arrive).

Or, you can wait till you arrive and speak to the "reservation host" directly!

If you choose to wait until you reach the resort, all you need to do when you are making your a la carte reservations is to ensure the "host" that is booking your reservations "marks down" that you are celebrating a birthday.

Not only will the "chef" prepare you a special cake, you should recieve the best table in the restaurant (which will be decorated) and a bottle of "sparkling" wine in your room that evening.

Here is the resorts contact information if you would like to speak to the resort directly.

jefe.ventas.pro@solmeliacuba.com

If you dont mind incurring the expense, you can even try calling. Phone # (53 24) 30090/30094

Good luck and have fun... You really did choose an amazing resort!

The Budges