We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying to Santa Maria in April 2012 from Toronto...

milton, ontario
9 posts
Save Topic
Flying to Santa Maria in April 2012 from Toronto...

Hello All,

I am planning on booking CostaSur for April 2013 through Hola Sun and they are flying into Santa Maria, how long is the drive to CostaSur??? Do you know of any other airlines from TO going there?

Please help!!!!

Edited: 3:01 pm, March 07, 2013
ab
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying to Santa Maria in April 2012 from Toronto...

From Toronto with Holasun you will be flying into Santa Clara which is 3 hours drive to CostaSur. You will probably be flying Canjet or Cubana. I am flying out of TO on Canjet, Mar. 17 with Holasun to the Amigo Ancon for 2 weeks leaving TO Sun. a.m.. I think Sunwing flies

Sat. Regardless, you will land in Santa Clara.

milton, ontario
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying to Santa Maria in April 2012 from Toronto...

Hi, def. it is Santa Maria...

Toronto (YYZ) to Cayo Santa Maria (SNU)

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flying to Santa Maria in April 2012 from Toronto...

Holy crap! It's like a 3 hour bus ride from Santa Clara and an hour from cienfuegos, I am also going to costasur from Toronto leaving either April 20 or 21 whichever ends up being cheaper last minute :) I enjoy flying cubana airlines to cienfuegos

4. Re: Flying to Santa Maria in April 2012 from Toronto...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 20, 2014