We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation Jibacoa to Trinadad

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation Jibacoa to Trinadad

Staying at Breezes Jibacoa AI til Feb 14 then plan on staying in a Casa in Trinadad for 3 nights then 4 nights in Havana(already have accommodation in Havana) I have been reading lots of different forums as well as Frommers Cuba. Still can't decide best way to get to Trinadad ?Viazul hire a guide who could show us some sights along the way? Should I ask the Casa owners in Trinadad to send someone from there to bring us down and sightsee along the way? We have never been to Cuba before so need direction from someone who knows the logistics of it all. Thanks for your expertice. We are adventuresome mid fifty yr old females.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
101,994 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation Jibacoa to Trinadad

There is no direct service from Jibacoa to Trinidad. In my opinion you need to travel to Havana and then take the Viazul bus to Trinidad.

viazul.com

Forget completely about asking a casa owner in Trinidad to send someone from there to take you down.

Your other alternative would be to hire a taxi but Jibacoa to Trinidad is over 300 kilometres and a taxi would be very expensive.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,690 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation Jibacoa to Trinadad

...or use Conectando mini-buses from Havana Vieja. Same price/travelling time.

cubanacan.cu/ofertasPDF/CONECTANDOCUBA.pdf

3. Re: Transportation Jibacoa to Trinadad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 30, 2013