We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Topes Collantes Map

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
Save Topic
Topes Collantes Map

Not sure if this has been posted in the past... was new to me:

bedincuba.com/maps/cuba_sancti_spiritus_tope…

neat map to document where you went when you were on the rambo tour

waterloo
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Topes Collantes Map

DrunkInCubaNo,you're a cool guy,like reading your posts.Hope you will have fun at Costa Sur.One piece of advise:watch the lady at the gift shop(she will steal from you,no matter what) and also the men at the bank(he is also a liar,ask for print out and count your money,unless you're the rich one,hihi).Also remember,you're on the mission,please find out about theme song,this is the last song,that DJ plays,just before enterteiment starts.Enjoy youreself,un beso

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Topes Collantes Map

balb... that's the funniest warning i have read in a while... i will be fine... and i will find the theme song

S
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
7,532 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Topes Collantes Map

There are a few different hiking trails depending on level of difficulty. Would be good to get maps of them.

We stayed at Helechos, and had a great time wondering around in the hills!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Topes Collantes Map

yeah dee... i think the only way to do that would be to bring in a gps... considered it but decided it wouldn't be worth the stress...

5. Re: Topes Collantes Map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, November 05, 2012