We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked at Club Amigo Costasur (Nov 20-27)...

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,423 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked at Club Amigo Costasur (Nov 20-27)...

Anyone else going to be in Trinidad around then? Looking for a crowd to do the rambo tour with and hit discoteca las cuevas... (I've been to Trinidad before)

lifesabeachLindsay
Level Contributor
62 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked at Club Amigo Costasur (Nov 20-27)...

hoping to book the 27th on for a week - pass you in the airport?? we have visited the city of Trinidad for a day trip and are interested in staying in the area this time to explore the city more. the Costasur certainly seems to be the best priced option but i am wondering on comments/opinions from anyone who has been there...would you recommend it? Can you give me a litle run down on the place? Also, there seem to be 2 options to fly into either Santa Clara airport or Cienfuegos - which is closer?

thanks for help.

ciao

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,423 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just booked at Club Amigo Costasur (Nov 20-27)...

cienfuegos is 1.5 hours away... santa clara is 2.5-3 hours away

i have stayed at Hotel Ancon and loved it... trying to costa sur just because it's in a different spot on the beach...

if you go, be sure to go on the rambo tour

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just booked at Club Amigo Costasur (Nov 20-27)...

May be there that week, traveling solo so I would love to join a group of people! Staying in Holguin and then the 13th-20th I'll be in Santiago de Cuba, and then have a free week. Thought Trinidad might be cool...

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,423 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just booked at Club Amigo Costasur (Nov 20-27)...

i have been all over cuba... all of it is pretty cool... trinidad is a special place though, it feels a lot less modern than the rest of cuba

St. Catharines...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Just booked at Club Amigo Costasur (Nov 20-27)...

Just booked the same week at the same place. There is 2 of us coming from Toronto area looking to get our drink on...and enjoy Cuba. See ya there I am sure.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,423 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just booked at Club Amigo Costasur (Nov 20-27)...

Cool. See you at the airport

7. Re: Just booked at Club Amigo Costasur (Nov 20-27)...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, October 30, 2012