We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Writing a review

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
108 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
Writing a review

Does anyone know why when I try to write a review on a vacation rental in Trinidad the site does not accept it,as if Trinidad in Cuba did not exist?

Cheers

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Writing a review

Is the property listed on Trip Advisor? Or are you trying to add a new property?

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
108 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Writing a review

I m trying to add a new propety,so after clicking "vacation rental"only Trinidad in other countries is accepted...very odd

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
14,919 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Writing a review

Try selecting "hotel" instead of "vacation rental". On the page to start a review, if the place that you are trying to review is not listed (there are only 4 places currently listed for Trinidad, Cuba), click on the “Tell us more about it” link in blue in the box underneath where it is written “Write Review”.

Check the instructions in this link for more details:

tripadvisor.ca/help/what_if_i_want_to_review…

4. Re: Writing a review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, October 12, 2012