We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which pass for 4 days in lauterbrunnen

Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
which pass for 4 days in lauterbrunnen

We have 4 days staying in Lauterbrunnen from the 25th July. Would the 4 day Berner Oberland pass costing 230CHF or a 4 day Swiss Pass for 272CHF or 3 day Jungfrau 3 day VIP pass be the best option.

Obviously from reading other posts what we do is weather dependent but hopefully we will be able to go to the Jungfraujoch, Wengen, Mannlichen, Kleine Scheidegg 1 day. Schilthorn, Murren, Stechelberg and Trummelbach Falls another day. Maybe a paraglide flight or just a day covering as many cablecars,trains and gondola's as we can on the 3rd day.

We come from Stresa and then have to go to Zurich airport after Lauterbrunnen thanks

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,069 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which pass for 4 days in lauterbrunnen

Since you have not mentioned as to how many persons are there in your group and whether there are any children also, i will share my selection of the pass :

We (family of three with son aged 15 years) were in the Bernese Oberland area for 4 days and we took two swiss saver pass with family card for 4 days. Costed me 490 CHF. This way my son travelled free. We travelled a lot during these three days and could visit Schillthorn, trummelbach falls, Wengen, Zermatt & Geneva (touch and go because of shortage of time) and finally to lausanne for the second leg of the tour.

Since you only know how much you will travel, please goto sbb.ch website & select the right pass.

Hope this helps.

Edited: 8:57 pm, June 17, 2014
Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which pass for 4 days in lauterbrunnen

thanks Rajiv. It is for myself, my husband and my mother who is in her 70's

Easton, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,131 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which pass for 4 days in lauterbrunnen

HI,

Could You be a bit more specific. Does the 4 days count the travel days....So, are you traveling from Stressa on day one? And are you leaving on Day 4, or day 5? Thanks, the more information we have the better folks can suggest options. Thanks

Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which pass for 4 days in lauterbrunnen

we leave lauterbrunnen on the 29th. so we have 1 day of travel from stresa arrive Lauterbrunnen early afternoon on the 25th July, 3 full days in Lauterbrunnen, then train (5.30am) to Zurich on the 29th. thanks again

5. Re: which pass for 4 days in lauterbrunnen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 20, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Lauterbrunnen