We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transportation?

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Airport Transportation?

Besides trains, is there any other option to get me to Zurich Airport by 7am?

canada
Level Contributor
7,676 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Transportation?

Sure, but not on the same day if by train or any other public transport. Try to sleep as close to the airport as possible.

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
Level Contributor
17,416 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Transportation?

You could arrange a private car with driver but that would be very expensive! If you need to be at the airport by 7AM, it is best as bofoster says, to stay in Zurich and, preferably, at one of the airport hotels.

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Transportation?

Do any of the hotels nearby zurich airport offer shuttle service?

4. Re: Airport Transportation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:28 am, April 28, 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Transportation?

Thank you all for your replies.

W. Palm Beach, FL
Destination Expert
for Murren, Interlaken, Bernese Oberland
Level Contributor
3,941 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport Transportation?

I have stayed at the "Welcome Inn" near the airport many times. I take the train to the airport the day before my flight then ride the hotel's shuttle to the hotel. In the morning I ride the shuttle back to the airport.

7. Re: Airport Transportation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 24, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Lauterbrunnen