We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute hotel reservations

Which Lauterbrunnen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nashville
Level Contributor
22 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Last minute hotel reservations

Hello! Based on the fact that weather dictates whether or not we will take the Jungfrauoch trip, we don't want to make hotel reservations for our one night in Lauterbrunnen ahead of time. (we will be arriving from a stay in Zurich) After reading several positive comments in the forums, we have narrowed down our choice of hotels to Hotel Crystal, Hotel Staubbach, Hotel Silberhorn and Hotel Oberland. We will be arriving sometime mid-week next week in the area. Will it be hard for us to get a reservation at any of these if we just show up? Any other thoughts or general advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and support!! ( a lot of you have already been of tremendous help to us with your posts!)

W. Palm Beach, FL
Destination Expert
for Murren, Interlaken, Bernese Oberland
Level Contributor
3,934 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last minute hotel reservations

Sounds like you've narrowed it down to just about every hotel in the village. I'd say that if they are all still open then your chances for success are pretty good. Things have been fairly slow this fall and arriving mid week will help too..

Edited: 6:37 pm, October 07, 2010
Nashville
Level Contributor
22 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last minute hotel reservations

Thanks, mountaintopper. Never having been there, I didn't realize there are only 4 hotels. I guess I'm lucky they all sound good.

3. Re: Last minute hotel reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 06, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Lauterbrunnen