We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jurmala - Palanga

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
205 posts
13 reviews
Jurmala - Palanga

Hi there.

Myself and my partner are planning a trip to Latvia/Lithunia in the summer.

we were planning to fly into Riga and fly out of Kaunus or vice versa and see the cities but also a beach report or two too.

Just wondered if there might be good public transportation which would help me link up Jurmala with Palanga in Lithuania?

LT
Level Contributor
858 posts
1. Re: Jurmala - Palanga

Jūrmala is a Riga's suburb, so to say. So there is a bus Riga - Klaipėda (dep. 16:15, arr. 21:35) and Klaipėda - Riga (dep.9:00, arr. 14:35). Via Palanga. It's some 30min by bus between Klaipėda and Palanga.

And there are flights from Copenhagen and Oslo directly to Palanga (just in case). If you're interested in the Baltic coast in particular, a trip to Kaunas would be a bit aside.

2. Re: Jurmala - Palanga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, September 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sigulda