We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stamps

Tel Aviv, Israel
1 post
Save Topic
stamps

hello everyone

i will be in riga in the start of april fro almost 10 hours , i have a connection flight.

and there for my father ask me to buy him stamps so does anybody know where i can bought them . i will very appreiate it.

Vejen, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Riga
Level Contributor
1,331 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: stamps

You will not have much time for visit Riga center and be back again, but its posible.

For stamps there are a Post Office at the airport, in arrival section:

riga-airport.com/en/…internet

Im not sure if you also can buy stamps in one of the many Narversen kiosks.

Bauska, Latvia
Level Contributor
607 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: stamps

Yes, you can buy stamps at Narvesen kiosks also. Ask for a special stamp with BMX rider- it is the first stamp with price indicated both in lats and euros as Latvia is going to join the eurozone in 2014. You can see that stamp here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/48113023@N03/8423384852/in/set-72157632627418451

More Latvian stamps here: www.pasts.lv/en/veikals/?shop_menuid=18

Vejen, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Riga
Level Contributor
1,331 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: stamps

Interesting - as old stamp collector I can see some speciality

for collectors about the first duo value stamp from Latvia...

4. Re: stamps

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Riga