We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ice Hockey in June

Which Riga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, UK
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ice Hockey in June

Hi All,

I am planning to visit Riga with a friend in June and he is a big Ice Hockey fan. I believe the main season for Dinamo is through the winter but is there any chance of seeing an ice hockey match at this time of year? Do they do tours of the stadium or anything similar in the off-season?

Cheers.

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
276 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ice Hockey in June

The season won't start till September but maybe there will be pre-season friendlies or exhibition matches. Nothing planned as far a I know at this time however.

Keep an eye on their English website, it's always up-to-date:

http://www.dinamoriga.eu/en

Riga, Latvia
Level Contributor
185 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ice Hockey in June

The season will be over, friendlies usually starts in August.

Somewhere in May take a look at www.bilesuserviss.lv/eng/places/?place=830 for other events on Arena Riga in June

Dokka, Norway
Level Contributor
135 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ice Hockey in June

I took a quick search through the website of Dinamo Riga, and exept for their first season their matches starts in August.

Nielsch suggestion about following www.dinamoriga.eu/en is the best advice, since they list all their matches - home and away.

It can be possible with a tour of Arena Riga, but then you should contact Arena Riga rather than Dinamo Riga: arenariga.lv/en/par_arenu/kontakti.html

4. Re: Ice Hockey in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, January 30, 2014