We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New beer bar in Riga - ALEHouse

Riga, Latvia
Level Contributor
215 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
New beer bar in Riga - ALEHouse

of interest - there is a new beer bar (or perhaps one might call it 'gastropub') called ALEHouse in Riga.

http://alehouse.lv/blog/?m=20120717

and it is, as far as I know, the only place you can get Sam Adams (in bottles) in Riga. In fact they have quite a large selection of American beers there. The place itself is slightly fancier than the average Riga pub. The beer, despite being imported, is fairly cheap, though the food is slightly more expensive than an average meal.

Lāčplēša iela 12 (just off Brivibas). Is where the vegetarian restaurant Kamadena used to be.

I am not in any way associated with the place, but thought it might be of interest to the local and tourist beer drinkers!

E.A.T. Riga Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Walking Tours, Food Tours, Bike Tours
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
759 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New beer bar in Riga - ALEHouse

That was formerly a French restaurant Provence as well.

It's not the only place that sells Sam Adams in bottles, Alus Salons in Bergas Bazars has Sam Adams and a lot of other beers besides.

Riga, Latvia
Level Contributor
215 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New beer bar in Riga - ALEHouse

oh ok, thanks - haven't been to the place in Berga Bazars in a while, last time I was there they didn't have Sam Adams (or anything from the US, for that matter). But it seems that recently a number of places have American beer, so I guess there is some new importer in town...

3. Re: New beer bar in Riga - ALEHouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 05, 2013