We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tallinn-Tartu, Tallinn-Pärnu...

Which Tallinn hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oslo
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Topic
Tallinn-Tartu, Tallinn-Pärnu...

Can anybody tell me the distances between the Estonian cities Tallinn and Tartu and Tallinn and Pärnu?

How long (how many hours) will it take to go to these cities from Tallinn?

I'd prefer to take Express bus, and I know there's an Express bus between Tallinn an Tartu... Is there any Express bus between Tallinn and Pärnu?

How many hours does these buses take?

I hope somebody can answer...

Thanks in advance! :)

Level Contributor
429 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tallinn-Tartu, Tallinn-Pärnu...

Tallinn - Tartu 2hrs by bus (fast train quicker though and better in my mind) Especially out of season.

Tallinn - Parnu 1hr 30mins (Bus is quicker and the bus station in parnu is in the centre.)

OUt of season Tartu and Parnu our ghost towns.

Norway
Level Contributor
159 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tallinn-Tartu, Tallinn-Pärnu...

I´ve been in both Pärnu and Tartu in summertime and there was no problem by travelling with express buses.

I travelled with SEBE buscompany and found them very good. One tip is to buy your return ticket when you got to the busstation in Pärnu/Tartu, especially in the high season, so you´re sure to get back to Tallinn again.

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
126 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tallinn-Tartu, Tallinn-Pärnu...

Schedules: www.bussireisid.ee/index.html?MENU=&KEEL=en

4. Re: Tallinn-Tartu, Tallinn-Pärnu...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 am, August 23, 2009