We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to wear in summer

Tacloban...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
What to wear in summer

Hi! I'll be in Tallinn in the later part of June. Any advise on what clothes to pack?

Boston
Level Contributor
102 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to wear in summer

It will be very hot and muggy in the summer. I assume from your screen name that you're from the Philippines and, if you are, the weather will be agreeable to you. Bring a sweater in case the temperature drops.

gxp
Niagara
Level Contributor
2,391 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to wear in summer

Be prepared for anything as the weather can be a crap shoot. It can be hot and mugyy, or it can be cold and even raining. Right now the next week and a half will stay below 20dC daytime and nights 8-10dC.

Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Tallinn, Finland, Helsinki
Level Contributor
8,089 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to wear in summer

I can assure you Estonia is NEVER hot and muggy compared to the Philippines. You may find it pleasantly cool or rather cold. Bring a lightweight jacket and a sweater, though you may find a T-shirt enough if you are lucky.

4. Re: What to wear in summer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:41 pm, June 20, 2013