We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good nightlife in Tallinn

Which Tallinn hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Good nightlife in Tallinn

Myself and 3 friends will be in Tallinn from 1st to 5th Mar. We want to have good nights out, but want to avoid drunk stag parties causing trouble, and enjoy the company of the locals. Where are best pubs and clubs to go to?

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Good nightlife in Tallinn

Hello,

Most of the nightlife is concentrated in and around the compact Old Town, so that you can peek into several venues many of which are just meters apart.

Friday and Saturday evenings you can listen to a live music. Many of the bars and pubs will feature local bands. Visit Guitar Safari (Müürivahe 22), Von Krahli Baar (Rataskaevu 10), Bonnie & Clyde (Liivalaia 33) or Scotland Yard (Mere pst 6E).

For dancing visit one of the nightclubs. I can recommend Club Prive (Harju 6, www.clubprive.ee).

Most probably you will find a local crowds in St. Patrick 's Pub (Suur-Karja 8), Moskva (Vabaduse väljak 10), Pegasus (Harju 1), Kompressor (Rataskaevu 3).

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
62 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good nightlife in Tallinn

also, check out places like Karja Kelder, Hell Hunt, Depeche Mode bar, Võit, Scotland Yard....not many tourists go there, yet they're full of locals

Wetherby
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Good nightlife in Tallinn

Hi

Unlike Mr Boring and his three friends, I too am visitng your fine city on a stag do at the same time.

Do you know of any cool places to eat and drink where Mr Boring won't be.

Thanks

Lloydy

PS. Tell Mr Narrow Minded that not all stag do's are intent on causing trouble!

UK
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Good nightlife in Tallinn

pinklloyd,

Its not that i'm boring, its just that if i wanted to be around pissed up Brits then i'd stay at home , or go to Blackpool. The whole idea of going to Estonia is to see and experience something different, that mate, is not 'narrow minded'.

tallinn ex
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good nightlife in Tallinn

hi pinklloyd.. a good place to check out is molly malones bar in the old town its right in the centre and has a good buzz at the weekend with live premiership and live music at night, i have had some interesting nights there also is nimega bar which is sweet for the ladies both bars are a good starting and finishing point for a few lads on the raz

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
62 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good nightlife in Tallinn

most popular are, as mentioned, molly malone's, pub with no name, havana, stereo, beer house,

Level Contributor
429 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good nightlife in Tallinn

My recommendations where stags tend not to go or are not allowed:

Bars:

Lounge 8

Hell Hunt

Pegasus

Nightclubs:

Cafe Moscow (second floor)

My recommendation where stags should go:

Bars to watch sports would recommend:

Nimeta

Mollies

Bars

Havanna (2 for 1 drinks all day)

Nemega (2 for 1 drinks all day)

Mollies

Nimeta

Zebra Bar/Lounge (New bar)

Also next to Zebra bar a new bar (busy at weekends)

Clubs for Stags:

Hollywood

Venus

Prive (if you can get in)

Burton on Trent
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Good nightlife in Tallinn

Have you listened to www.inforadio24.com? Its an audio based website that has real reviews of Tallinns top hotels, nightlife, restaurants, things to do etc. It certainly beats trawling through google and ending up with a load of rubbish or 'stag based activities'.