We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Football

Which Tallinn hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Football

Hi All,

I will be in Tallinn a week on Saturday and am hoping I may be able to catch the Liverpol v Man Utd game on TV.

Any suggestions where I might be able to watch this and maybe get a bite to eat too!!

Thanks

Deano

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Football

Hello Deano,

Good pub With No Name (Suur-Karja 4, http://www.nimetabaar.ee) has 2 big screens and TVs for live football watching. But they have three games for Saturday February, 04:

14:00 Rangers v Hibernian

17:00 Birmingham v Arsenal

19:00 Manchester Utd v Fulham

You can ask for more games (+372) 6411515.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Football

Hi Taya,

Thanks for your reply. It is actually Sat 18th we are in Tallinn, so hopefully they will have the game on!!

Thanks again

Deano

L
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Football

The game will deffo be on somewhere. Ive just come back from there and Molly Malone's in the main square shows all the Premiership and FA cup games. All of them were on last weekend (Newc v Chel, Evrth v Chel, Lpool v Portsmouth etc)

L
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Football

Deffo be on somewhere. Just come back from there and Molly Malone's in the main square shows all the Premiership games and showed all last weekends FA Cup games Live (Newc v Chelt, Evrtn V Chel, Lpool v Portms etc etc). There's even a sports channel on in the TV in all hotel rooms which shows games live and it seemed that the games live on the BBC were also live on these TV channels.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Football

Cheers LFC147,

To big a game to miss, thanks for the advice.

Deano

L
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Football

Just lets hope THE mighty reds and current European Champions do the biz!!