We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tallinn, Estonia, by night, pubs, eateries

Oxford
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Tallinn, Estonia, by night, pubs, eateries

I'v just taken advantage of Easyjet's very reasonable flights to Tallinn Estonia. I will be travelling on 23rd April 05. So if anyone has advice, reccos. of pubs bars that they would like to share...Be glad to hear from ya! The Tallinn tourist boards site is a wealth of infomation..superb!!!

Les Hallett

EstAdventures
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Discover Estonia
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Tallinn Guide Club
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Lessons & Workshops, City Tours
Tallinn City Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, City Tours, Hop-On Hop-Off Tours
Tallinn, Estonia
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tallinn, Estonia, by night, pubs, eateries

Hello.

Basicly there are hughe number of bars and pubs in the old town starting with Jazz oriented to Irish, Scotish etc.

I personally recommend the pub "Seiklusjutte Maalt ja Merelt" (Adventures in land and sea) which is named after book series. http://www.seiklusjutte.ee and Vana Willem Pub (in old town)

Some info @ http://www.turismiweb.ee/en/

burton on trent
Level Contributor
160 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tallinn, Estonia, by night, pubs, eateries

thanks est i will try that pub too. you sound well informed are you a frequent visitor? It is my first trip there, ventured to prague last year and have beem tempted by the cheep flights to tallinn. Hope we find enough to do to fill 3 days.

Tallinn, Estonia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tallinn, Estonia, by night, pubs, eateries

Well you must be informed, if you live here ;)

But last few years haven't got time to visit the new places, old town is growing and changeing freaquently.

If you have 3 days I recommend to go outside the Tallinn aswell, the nature is awsome :)

Sweden
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Tallinn, Estonia, by night, pubs, eateries

Hi! Me and a group of friends are travelling to Estonia in April, we will be in Estonia for a week but will be spending more than half the week in Kuressaare and two days in Tallinn. Anyone in here know what is there to do in Kuressaare and Tallinn? What about the nightlife, shopping, etc...