We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avoiding stags in Tallinn Nightlife

Which Tallinn hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
7 posts
Save Topic
Avoiding stags in Tallinn Nightlife

Me and a mate are going to Tallinn at end of Aug.

But what I am concerned about is the number of stag dos, are there loads, I dont want it to be the same as Prague where there are in every corner.

Would anyone know if it is filled with stags.

Are there are any bars/clubs where there will be less stags.

I have read about hollywood or venus club. Are they good.

Thanks

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,047 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Avoiding stags in Tallinn Nightlife

Hi

I would avoid Frday and Saturday nights and stay midweek if you want to avoid stags.

Good luck

Jackie

Northumberland
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Avoiding stags in Tallinn Nightlife

Hi there

Generally - if you avoid the Irish Bars (such as Molly Malones in

the old town square) you will be OK. Walk up the side street adjacent to Molly Malonnes - cross over at the next street bear right and wak 200yds - there you will find the best bar in Tallin, "Hell Hunt"...stag parties are barred - great food, beer, staff and atmosphere and much cheaper than the town square bars.

Enjoy.

UK
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Avoiding stags in Tallinn Nightlife

My husband and I have just returned from a romantic weekend in Tallinn.

We flew with Easyjet and it was packed with large groups of men ready for some "fun". I was not very impressed by it and I prepared myself for the worse.

To my delight, once in Tallinn, they seemed to disperse and disappear and luckily we only heard/saw them once or twice and we had a wonderful time. Even the famous "Hell Hunt" seemed quiet!

London
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Avoiding stags in Tallinn Nightlife

Did you go to any of the clubs and bars. Are they mainly filled tourists or locals.

UK
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Avoiding stags in Tallinn Nightlife

We didn't go to any clubs as we stayed in the old town (I think they are mainly in the new town or at least very well hidden!) but we went to a few bars, but I cannot remember their names.

My best advice is just go for a stroll around the old town (no cars) and you can see for yourself what atmosphere they have. They do also have quite a few "beer factories" near the Old Square worth visiting and tasting!

And as I fas as I could see, the clientele were both tourists and locals, mixing together.

Have a good time!