We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

why Estonia

London
8 posts
Save Topic
why Estonia

Hi.

me and 3 friends were thinking of some where to go for a weekend in July that is a bit different. i heard Estonia is a great place to visit. i can see from looking on the internet that Tallinn is probably the best place to go as we will only be going for 2 nights. any one have any suggestions as to what our itenery should be? we are interested in any thing it has to offer especially the night life but also the culture and history of the city.

thanks in advance.

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,070 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: why Estonia

I've just been reading about a new hotel in Tallinn, the Saku Rock Hotel which gives it's guests free beer. It's owned by the Saku brewery, and it's rates seem quite moderate too. Walking round the old town is a cultural experience in itself, but if you have only time for one or two museums then I would choose the Open Air Museum at Rocca Mare, in the evening would probably be best as it will still be quite light at night, and the Tallinn city museum which is in the old town. The restaurants and bars in the old town square are expensive, you don't have to walk too far to find the prices drop. Have a great time