We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage for 7 weeks

Nazareth
Level Contributor
60 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage storage for 7 weeks

Hi Vilnius experts,

I'm flying out of Vilnius next week to hike the Camino de Santiago in Spain. I'll be gone about 7 weeks, and will only be carrying a very light pack as I'll have to walk with it. I have two suitcases I would like to leave in Vilnius while I'm gone. I'm staying at a Vilnius hotel before I leave and on return, and they've agreed to let me leave my bag in their luggage storage but say they can't be help responsible if valuables would go missing, which makes me a bit nervous.

Do you think this is still the best option? I've used the coin-operated luggage storage lockers at the train station and understand that the bus station has left luggage, too, for a fee. Some seem to have a limit of 30 days. Any suggestions for the most secure luggage storage options for 7 weeks in Vilnius?

1. Re: Luggage storage for 7 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, August 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Vilnius