We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

minsk - vilnius - riga - minsk transport ?

Minsk, Belarus
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
minsk - vilnius - riga - minsk transport ?

Hello , i planned my short trip in 29 june. i will go to vilnius for 2 days then to riga for just 1 day. I didnt find information about train or bus ? how many hours from minsk to vilnius and vilnius to rriga and riga to vilnius or directly riga to minsk ??? and how much euro cost of this transportation ?

buseurope.eu
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: minsk - vilnius - riga - minsk transport ?

I don't have information about the trains; but regarding the buses:

From Minsk to Riga there are two buses:

one leaves at 21:00 and goes directrly to Riga and arrives in Riga at 27.61

the price for the ticke is 27,61 EUR.

another goes through Vilnius. It leaves Minsk at 23:30 and arrives to Riga at 08:40. the price for ticket is 26.05 EUR.

From Riga to Minsk

one bus leaves at 21:20, goes directly to Minsk and arrives at 08:00 the next day. the price is 27,61

another goes fthrough Vilnius leaves at 23:50, arrives at 08^30 the next morning. The price is 26.05.

Between Riga and Vilnius there are many buses, with prices from 11.43 EUR. the road takes around 4 hours.

you can purchase the tickets online from www.buseurope.eu

2. Re: minsk - vilnius - riga - minsk transport ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, June 20, 2013