We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vilnius Stag-Do

Which Vilnius hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Vilnius Stag-Do

Hello,

I have just booked a stag-do in Vilnius in May of this year, we have booked all our flights and hotels etc and a number of activities. I am looking for advice on the best places to eat and drink?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

london
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Vilnius Stag-Do

Hi mate. One of the most known places is Prie Parlamento, which is not good enough. Trust me, I was born and lived there for 19 years. Good places to eat are in the so-called Old City. You can't go wrong there. Just go to ANY of the bars/restaurants, and you will find there big menu, with a huge choice of meals. You will find that any of them will have big assortiment of drinks, starting with bear (lager) and finishing with most exoencive wines and whisky. by the way, my friend is thinking of doing his stag-do in Vilnius. Could you tell how much you paid for flight and hotel?

bgh
vilnius
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vilnius Stag-Do

Look out for a new pub called the Dubliner - central Old Town location. Opens in a week or two, and managed by Englishman - Mark. Food will be good, and it's a big enough place for you to have your own area. Big screen sports if needed also.

England
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vilnius Stag-Do

We paid £100 for our flights from Gatwick and approx £90 for 3 nights at a 4 star hotel.

England
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Vilnius Stag-Do

Cheers for the suggestions, anybody got anywhere they can suggest for late night drinking?

5. Re: Vilnius Stag-Do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:20 am, February 01, 2012
England
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Vilnius Stag-Do

We are staying at the Conti Hotel, booked through Baltic Holidays. Really good company, very helpful and efficient.

UK
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Vilnius Stag-Do

Hi there,

We're also heading to Vilnius for a stag do at the end of May. Which activities have you booked and how did you go about booking them. We need to get something sorted quickly!

UK
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Vilnius Stag-Do

Hi there,

We're also heading to Vilnius for a stag do at the end of May. Which activities have you booked and how did you go about booking them. We need to get something sorted quickly!

England
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Vilnius Stag-Do

We are going shooting on one day and we are doing something called a beer-cycle (basically a big bar which is also a bike, takes you round the city while you drink) on the second day. Both activities have cost us about £70

UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Vilnius Stag-Do

also going to Vilnius for a stag do. Tried getting in touch with Baltic holidays but they didn't call back. We're going 8th-11th June.

Looking at hotesl now, not booked anything yet but looking to by the end of the month.