We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car repair in lithuania

Which Kaunas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
berlin, germany
3 posts
Save Topic
car repair in lithuania

anyone having a good tip on a good car repair / restauration shop in lithuania ??? i've got half a dozen ( yes,6 ... ! ) volkswagen beetle convertibles sitting in my garage which all are in need of a full restauration x i can't do it myself and i am planning on having someone else doing it x i am watching these hundreds of "car wrecks" leaving germany on lith. car trailers - so, i suspect there is a lot of expertise and skills available in lithuania .... x but how to find the right shop ? it would be essential to be able to communicate with the garage staff ( at least partially ) in english or german ! anyone can help ??, thanks

Lithuania
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: car repair in lithuania

Hello, my name's Jurga. I could help you with that. But... I'm in Vilnius. Interested ? If so my e-mail is :

jurgaol@yahoo.com.

Have a good day :)

berlin, germany
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: car repair in lithuania

hi , thanks for your reply .... actually it does not make a difference ... let me contact you once i am back in germany ( i am on business trip outside europe till approx 21jun ) so, pls have a little patience, tks, peter

3. Re: car repair in lithuania

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kaunas