We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to purchase a Slovakia flag

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
2,412 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Where to purchase a Slovakia flag

While in Bratislava this fall, I am looking to buy a Slovak flag about 100x150 cm. I know shops in tourist areas frequently sell inexpensive, low-quality flags, but I'm looking for something a bit better for a vexillologist. Other than stores selling flags, I've often found them at places selling boating and sailing gear or retail displays. Does anyone have suggestions or would I have better luck in Vienna and bringing it with me to "cover" with Bratislava atmosphere? Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Vienna
Vienna
Vienna Region, Austria
Bratislava
Destination Expert
for Bratislava
Level Contributor
324 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to purchase a Slovakia flag

Try www.vlajky.sk, if there is no English version of web, let me know by message

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
2,412 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to purchase a Slovakia flag

Perfect. Thank you!

3. Re: Where to purchase a Slovakia flag

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, August 30, 2014