We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EURegio Slovakia (Bratislava ticket)

Which Bratislava hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
usa
Level Contributor
1,977 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
EURegio Slovakia (Bratislava ticket)

If I am not mistaken, if I purchase this special ticket, I get free travel on any bus/tram/trolley bus inside Bratislava.

Making sure I do not need to buy any other tickets/passes if I am making a day trip from Vienna.

Thanks

Bratislava, Slovakia
Destination Expert
for Bratislava
Level Contributor
860 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EURegio Slovakia (Bratislava ticket)

Yes, this 15 EUR ticket is a return ticket for train (Vienna-Bratislava-Vienna) and it also serves as a day ticket for public transportation in Bratislava - bus/tram/trolleybus lines of DPB, on the day of the purchase till 01:00 (am) of the next day. No further validation of this ticket is needed.

oebb.at/en/…index.jsp

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,045 posts
656 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EURegio Slovakia (Bratislava ticket)

If you buy the return ticket in Bratislava it costs 13 Euro. Not sure it includes public transport in Vienna.

Bratislava, Slovakia
Destination Expert
for Bratislava
Level Contributor
860 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EURegio Slovakia (Bratislava ticket)

Wien ticket (train ticket for round trip to Vienna starting and ending in Bratislava) is available in two versions, so it is important to ask for the correct one - with or without public transport.

Wien ticket : 13 Euro without day ticket for public transport in Vienna

Wien ticket + Z100: 17.50 Euro with day ticket for public transport in Vienna (Zone 100 - transport within city limits)

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,045 posts
656 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EURegio Slovakia (Bratislava ticket)

We were given only one option at that time but somehow managed. Interesting to know the fact that it has only option from Austrian side.

5. Re: EURegio Slovakia (Bratislava ticket)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bratislava