We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

planing trip to Bratislava

Which Bratislava hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
planing trip to Bratislava

Hi,

I am planing a trip to Slovakia in July and i want to know if it is easy to take with me a person with mobility problems and also i will prefer to find a personal tour guide with car. Any information will be helpful.

thxs

Bratislava, Slovakia
Destination Expert
for Bratislava
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: planing trip to Bratislava

Slovakia doesn't have the same level of access as Western European countries (such as the UK)... for example every underpass does have a disabled lift, but I have no idea how you track down the person who can operate it and I've never seen anybody use it. Many broken roads and pavements too, etc. But you can get to any place, it just may take longer as you search for an alternative route.

Trains and buses can be problematic, but that shouldn't be an issue for you.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: planing trip to Bratislava

Goodmorning Alex,

Thxs for the information.

3. Re: planing trip to Bratislava

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 07, 2014