We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reputable agency

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
95 posts
20 reviews
10 helpful votes
Reputable agency
Save

Please can someone recommend me a reputable agency for Budapest holiday apartments? I have found lots of apartments on the net, but it is difficult to see if they are good honest descriptions.. For example best-of-budapest.com has some lovely apartments, but contact details are a bit sketchy, and the only review I could find said to avoid them. I'm a bit dubious about renting from an individual, as you have little come back if it goes wrong!

Any help much appreciated.

1. Re: Reputable agency

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:54 pm, January 18, 2007
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
95 posts
20 reviews
10 helpful votes
2. Re: Reputable agency
Save

Dunaflat is too small - we need two double bedrooms [don't want to sleep on a sofabed]. Thanks anyway - do you know of any larger apartments?

US
2 posts
3. Re: Reputable agency
Save

BEWARE of this www.dunaflat.com!!! SPAMMING all ower internet! Check domains whois record!

To svailati: " I suggest buy google adwords, do not pour your garbage on different forums!".

www.dunaflat.com = SCAM

Budapest
10 posts
4. Re: Reputable agency
Save

As I mentioned in another post, I'm a long-term tennant with Budapestlets.com.

They're a bunch of brits who have renovated apartments in Pest, and they've all been done to a good standard - modern kitchens and bathrooms, Ikea furniture (better than low-end).

They have a selection of about 10 apartments on their website, and they come in all kinds of sizes. We've stayed in at least 3 of their locations over the past year, with our favourite one being the Hajos 9 place across from the Opera.

FWIW, this website here has lots of photos, to help you plan your trip around the sites in Budapest. We use it to come up with new ideas - their 'Hidden Places' section is good.

www.budapestlg.com

Go to the Ervin Szabo library for sure!!! budapestlg.com/2007/01/ervin_szabo_lib.html

Cheap food in the little cafe there too - about 75 cents for a cappuccino, and 50 cents for pastries. No kidding!!

5. Re: Reputable agency

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, August 25, 2009