We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pilvax

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,965 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
pilvax

has anyone stayed in the city hotel pilvax I have got a good deal for next january but is it too good to be true?

honolulu hawaii
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pilvax

Our family of 4 stayed at the Pilvax at the beginning of June and I have some reservations about the hotel. First...there are no elevators in the hotel and all of the rooms are situated on the 2nd and 3rd floor. This means that you must carry all your luggage to your rooms and back down again when you leave. They did not offer to help us with our luggage. Second, they do not have irons or ironing boards for guests to use. They offer instead to send a maid to your room to press your clothes. This would probably entail a cost but I do not know as I did not request this service. Finally, we had a very bad experience in the restaurant which was very upsetting. The rooms are clean, spacious with high ceilings and the reception staff was always courteous and helpful. The breakfast was always nice with a nice variety and the staff here was excellent. The hotel is very centrally located and very close to everything. Would I stay here again?........probably not!! I feel that I could probably find other suitable hotels with the same price and have better service.