We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SkyEurope

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
SkyEurope

Has anyone flown SkyEurope into Budapest?

What is your experience?

jez
Norwich
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: SkyEurope

Don't know when you're going but I'm flying with them with a group beginning of April from Stansted to Budapest.

Prices were very competitive, I got returns for myself and 15 colleagues for ��56 each - though I did book some time ago.

I'll post details here when I return

jez
Norwich
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: SkyEurope

Sorry, that should read 56 English pounds.

Essex
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SkyEurope

I flew from Stanstead to Budapest return with Sky Europe last week. I booked online and got a bargain - one pence each way for the flights - total of 79 GBP including taxes for two people.

The plane was fine - fairly small, only about 24 rows and was only about a quarter full each way, which meant everyone could all spread out for extra comfort. Sky Europe also allocate seats, which other cheap airlines don't - so you avoid the stampede of other cheap airlines!!

Make sure you take your own refreshments and snacks. Sky Europe offer one free serving of tea, coffee or water per flight. After that there were no more refreshments served and you could not buy any.

The couple sitting in front of us on the way out, asked if they could buy food. They were told that they couldn't, but that Sky Europe would be selling food and refreshments from 16th March. We flew home on 17th March and there was no sign of this!

Comfortable flight - delayed about 1/2 each way, but would definately recommend them.

jez
Norwich
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: SkyEurope

I've just learnt that flight times with SkyEurope have changed.

I was due to fly out early in April on a Friday from Stansted at 8.55am and that has now changed to 15.05pm. I was due to return on the following Monday at 17.10pm but that has now changed to 7.00am! Therefore my long weekend has now changed to a short hop. Not best pleased I can tell you as this was a major part of my 40th birthday celebrations and any valuable drinking time has now been severely degraded.