We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa party Budapest April 2015

hampshire
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Spa party Budapest April 2015

Hello, we are trying to plan a hen do in Budapest in April 2015, we are interested in booking tickets for the evening spa but as of yet I have had no response. Can any one advise on booking, availability or prices?

Thanks

Hungary
Level Contributor
337 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa party Budapest April 2015

Hi there,

Cinetrip is the most famouos organizer of spa parties.

In my opinion it is too early to organize this event. No programs scheduled for April 2015 yet.

Cinetrip website:

http://www.cinetrip.hu/

Leeds, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa party Budapest April 2015

I'm looking to book a hen do for around 20 people, I would like to book 1 big apartment or a few medium sized ones. Does anyone have any recommendations for Budapest city centre? Thanks

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa party Budapest April 2015

Altra casa have several around Vaci street and Ferenciek tere, stayed with them last year. Also Paradise apartments have several apartments on Kazinczy street, from what I can see all are in the same block. I have an upcoming stay there for 2 nights, the place is opposite Szimpla, the most famous ruin pub and is walking distance to other pubs/bars.

Edited: 8:39 am, September 10, 2014
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spa party Budapest April 2015

Update - I've checked into Paradise apartments today. The apartment is great, spacious, clean, very modern. The location is right in the middle of the Jewish district with all its pubs ans bars and eateries. For a hen do, an excellent location in my opinion.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Spa party Budapest April 2015

Try Mandala Day Spa

6. Re: Spa party Budapest April 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, November 15, 2015