We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Highlights of trip?

nb
Level Contributor
436 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Highlights of trip?

We are wondering what are the must see sights on a short trip(week to 10 days) to Prague, Vienna and Budapest? I would prefer to only go to one castle, one art museum, and one cathedral/church and was wondering what are the top picks in each category? I realize this is subjective ,but I might get some kind of concensus. Was wondering what other highlights you experienced on this trip- parks, theatre, etc. thanks for your input.

Scotland
Level Contributor
266 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Highlights of trip?

Hi nb,

Perhaps you meant this second post for either the Prague or Vienna Forums, but SEBESZ's reply to your earlier one just about sums it up.

As you rightly said, it's an entirely subjective subject, to the extent that if everyone gave their own answers you may be no nearer to narrowing it down to a definitive three.

Here's a link (only one of many) to some images of Budapest attractions which you may wish to filter for your own thoughts on what you would like to see and do in this beautiful city:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=budapest+attractions+photos&sa=X&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=htwHU-rhAo2V7Ab0x4C4Cw&ved=0CCoQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=934

Have a good trip.

Penzance
Level Contributor
634 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Highlights of trip?

Hi Nbtraveller,I did enjoy the Parliament tour.The tour take about an hour.But,the architecture is very good.St Stephen's Basilica is the largest church in Budapest.Very worth a look around.Kutna Hora trip in Prague is very good.This trip takes half a day.You see a Cathedral, Bone church and the old mint.Hope this helps.

3. Re: Highlights of trip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 23, 2015