We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hungaroinfo to buy F1 tickets

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hungaroinfo to buy F1 tickets

Hi,

Planning on attending the F1 in Budapest in late July next year, and would love to buy tickets as early as possible, so I can plan the rest of my trip.

The official formula 1 website currently doesn't have anything on sale yet, however Hungaroinfo does... Apparently they're an agent for the official sellers.Sellers

Has anyone had any experience with them? Are they okay to buy from, or should I wait for them to go on sale on the F1 Website?Website

Thanks!

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hungaroinfo to buy F1 tickets

We are also planning on attending the Hungarian F1. Does anybody know if it's possible to collect your tickets from the race track on the day? We are going travelling about 6 weeks before the race (including the race in our travels) so we won't be home to have them posted out. Any links to websites that offer this or any previous experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Sydney, Australia
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Hungaroinfo to buy F1 tickets

I was also wondering about this, and how I was going to manage the logistics of this.

I'm thinking of getting them posted to the place I'm staying in Budapest, but could be risky.

13. Re: Hungaroinfo to buy F1 tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, January 18, 2015