We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Ticket

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
453 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Bus Ticket

I made a reservation on internet with Volanbusz for Sept 15. (Budapest to Viena) The credit card was charged and got confirmation. However, my plans changed and need to leave on Sept 16 instead. The infromation on the bus company's web says

I can make the cahnge only in person at the bus station. I am not going to be in Budapest until Sept 12th.

How can I make sure that I have a seat reserved on Sept 16th?

If I made another reservation on internet for Sept 16th, will Volanbusz refund (less any fees ) the fare for Sept 15th reservation which I will not use ?

I sent some e-mails to Volnabusz but I am not getting clear information.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
849 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus Ticket

hi,

well, its a good question. but the even better question is why you go by bus to vienna? i think train is so much better. but you know it. anyway, i dont think buses are full to vienna, so i dont think it would be a poroblem if you buy your ticket here on the 12th of september when you come, or if you change it there. i mean in that case if you will have time to go to the bus station.

s-tee

2. Re: Bus Ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, August 12, 2009