We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andrew Princz ?

East Midlands...
Level Contributor
320 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Andrew Princz ?

Hello

Sorry this is not about travel but does any members know where I can buy the book called Bridging the Divide by Andrew Princz in English please ?

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
35,744 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Andrew Princz ?

There is one used copy available at amazon.com but I can't tell for sure whether it's in English or Magyar.

English, I think.

Pjk

Edited: 11:51 am, August 09, 2013
East Midlands...
Level Contributor
320 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Andrew Princz ?

Thank you very much Pjk will take a look

East Midlands...
Level Contributor
320 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Andrew Princz ?

Also after reading up on the forum does any memebrs know the name of the film staring Jon Voight he is an American pilot who crashed in the Hungary oil fields, Thanks

Israel
Level Contributor
291 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Andrew Princz ?

I dont think there are any oil fields in Hungary, correct me if I am wrong.

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
3,024 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Andrew Princz ?

There are multiple ones actually. Historically, there was a "large" one near the Balaton during the war (hence the occupation of Hungary by the Germans at the end of WWII), and there is a gigantic one at Makó, but it yet to be tapped.

fgsz.hu/sites/default/files/FGSZ_Zrt_vezetek…

The red arrows represent domestic input locations into the pipelines.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,974 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Andrew Princz ?

Doesn't that map show natural gas pipelines for use in factories and heating homes? Has anyone seen an oilfield with pumps in Hungary? The American bombings were at the oilfields of Ploesti, Romania.

Edited: 3:13 am, September 05, 2013
7. Re: Andrew Princz ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 07, 2014