We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private tour guide for Budapest

California
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Private tour guide for Budapest

We (a goup of 8 - age group 50-60) are going to go in June to Salzburg, Vienna and Budapest. Since I am Viennese(living in California), I know private tour guides for the two Austrian cities, but I would need a recommandation for a tour guide for Budapest (English speaking and well educated). Can somebody help us?

Calgary, Alberta...
Level Contributor
3,855 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private tour guide for Budapest

Hello ViennaAustria,

I have not used his services myself, but on another travel discussion forum they speak very highly of Bela Lukacs, whom you can reach at goumbare@freemail.hu .

Budapest
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Private tour guide for Budapest

Hello California! My son and new daughter-in-law live near Irvine, I moved to Hungary to do something I dearly love - help make the trips and lives of people coming to Hungary to visit or to live.

If you've not yet found your tour guide - let me know, as well as if you would like to find a reasonably priced vacation rental apartment vs. a hotel. Other information is on the website: www.budapestresources.com

3. Re: Private tour guide for Budapest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:36 am, August 25, 2005