We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Age on euroline ticket

Devon England
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Age on euroline ticket

Hi

Don't know what to do with this, I am trying to book a euroline ticket from Budapest. There are age categories and I am in the 25 to 59 group, but only just. I was born in 1953 so eurolines think I am 60 but I will still be 59 when I travel. I can either book as 59 but put my date of birth as 1954 or book as 60 with my real date of birth 1953. Will it be a problem when they check my booking? The tickets cost the same anyway.

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
Level Contributor
30,345 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Age on euroline ticket

It makes no difference one way or the other. They are highly unlikely to check something like that!

Devon England
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Age on euroline ticket

Thanks.

3. Re: Age on euroline ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, June 26, 2014