We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Telki , Budapest

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
227 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Telki , Budapest

Hi

A friend of mine is travelling to Budapest to have dental work done at the Telki hospital outside Budapest.

Can someone recommend a reasonably priced hotel in Budapest where he could make his way to the clinic without too much trouble as his appointment on the 1st day is at 8am.

His next appointment is a week later so ideally he could be close to the attractions as well.

I am not familiar at all with Budapest so I don't know if what I am asking is possible.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mossy

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
849 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Telki , Budapest

hi,

well, telki is 7 kilometers away from budapest. there is a bus that leaves every 20 minutes from széna tér. so i think somewhere around széna tér-moszkva tér should he book accomodation. its a good location, coz the castle bus goes from there, and the red metro line, so with public transportation the sights are close.

or you can book anywhere at the line of the red metro line. at blaha lujza tér, keleti pu, and so on, there are several 3-4 and 5 star hotels. so you should decide first how many stars-hotel are you looking for.

s-tee