We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is there a site selling sold out shows in Budapest Hungary

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wales
Level Contributor
3 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
is there a site selling sold out shows in Budapest Hungary

I would like tickets to the sold out Nutcracker at the State Opera house 9/10th December 2012 is there a site like ebay or get me in , in Hungary that may have them or a ticket agency ?

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
466 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: is there a site selling sold out shows in Budapest Hungary

Hello Tinks,

I'm afraid there isn't. But I would still contact them saying that if anyone cancels, you would be happy to buy it. Another option is to go there in person around the date and ask it at the cashier. As Dec is also a month for flu, there is a chance that someone will want to cancel it due to illness, or AOB.

Otherwise, there are more Nutcracker performances (puppet), and you could try an opera tour and some other show (I know, not a great replacement, sorry)

budapestchristmas.com/tag/nutcracker-in-buda…

2. Re: is there a site selling sold out shows in Budapest Hungary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, December 16, 2013