We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sofitel atrium hotel

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
2 posts
Save Topic
sofitel atrium hotel

Can anyone comment on this hotel? I have found a deal with gtahotels.com which sounds good for a 5* hotel in April. Alternatively do you know of any recommended Budapest hotels with swimming pool, well located and offered at a good rate? I am concerned that ith an internet booking the room may not be too good and this is a special occasion! Thanks.

Herts, UK
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: sofitel atrium hotel

I am also going in April and had earmarked the Sofitel as a good choice. I looked at the site you recommended and found we could book for ��230 for three nights! Great I thought. However when I had checked with my hubby later that day, I went back on the site to find the deal gone! Anyway it's a great value site, I guess as the rate of exchange with dollars is so favourable at the moment, so I will look there another time. Thanks for that. In the meantime I have booked with octopustravel.com, using 2000 nectar points to get a 15% discount and am now paying ��267 for the deal. It is also a special occasion for us, so I shall email the hotel direct with some special requests. Good luck, hope you get sorted.

Hertfordshire
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: sofitel atrium hotel

Hi Doubleblue, I booked this hotel yesterday and it's also a surprise special occasion so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is as good as it seems. I booked through lastminutetravel.co.uk and got 4 nights for the price of 3 @ ��265. We're arriving there on 17th Feb so it really was a last minute booking. I looked at alot of hotels and was looking for exactly the same as you - swimming pool, good location and good price. I'll post some feedback and let you know about the room when I return.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: sofitel atrium hotel

we are also going there in april..��234 for 3 nights with octopus! We just hope it's not the room in the attic.

manchester
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: sofitel atrium hotel

Many thanks for the response. Hope tsmw you have a great trip and am looking forward to your feedback on your return. Good idea Diadeb to e-mail hotel direct with special requests, think I may try that too. Thanks also to kite, maybe we will all end up in the attic!!!