We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to Radisson blu beke

London, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
airport to Radisson blu beke

Myself and a friend will be staying at Radisson blu beke for 4 nights from 6th November.

What is the quickest/easiest way to get there and how much will it cost. Flight arrives at 1pm

nyc, usa
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
8,215 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport to Radisson blu beke

Taxi, without question. Easiest is to take the official taxi at the curb ... pay at the kiosk (Fo Taxi) ... it's a fixed rate to the city center ... about 21-22 euros one way; less for the return.

London, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport to Radisson blu beke

Thanks. Roughly how long does it take in a taxi and how much is the return

3. Re: airport to Radisson blu beke

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 pm, March 30, 2013
Hungary
Level Contributor
2,636 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airport to Radisson blu beke

<30 minutes.

http://fotaxi.eu/Read/187#main-menu

From Airport: 5800 HUF

To Airport: 3990 HUF

Fare is fixed.

Edited: 6:19 am, October 16, 2012
Shipley, West...
Level Contributor
60 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: airport to Radisson blu beke

Hi, I am not sure what time of day you are arriving, but I notice you are based in the UK, so I am assuming you will have only a short flight.

As you won't be tired after a long flight, I think it is perfectly possible to use public transport, bus and metro, which would take around an hour.

You get the 200E bus from outside the airport to the end of the route at Kispanya/Kispet. Then you pick up the metro to Nyugati station on line 3 and the hotel is walk able from there.

You can either get a 3 or 7 day pass from the post office upstairs in terminal 2a, which I would recommend, or buy 2 tickets which must be validated, 1 for each leg of the journey. We made loads of use of buses, trams and metro on our long weekend and the 7 day pass more than paid for itself.

Have a good trip.

Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: airport to Radisson blu beke

Hi There,

Thanks for this info as it was very helpful to us on our first trip to Budapest. Purchasing tickets for public transport is very easy.

If you get to the airport after 15:30 in the afternoon you can get the 7 day travel pass at Kispanya/Kispet station where the bus trip from the airport ends. There is also a shopping centre at this station.

7. Re: airport to Radisson blu beke

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 01, 2014