We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babel Restaurant

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rumson, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Babel Restaurant

Just wondering if Babel has reopened yet?

Tricia

nyc, usa
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
7,487 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Babel Restaurant

not top my knowledge; i wouldn't hold my breath

nor, to be candid, would i care very much if it never did; it was pretentious, decent, but rapidly over-run by perhaps a dozen better places with more ambiance and lessm self-importance

Edited: 9:52 am, October 13, 2012
Rumson, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Babel Restaurant

I didn't think it did, was curious why a "good" restaurant would just close for so long just to relocate! Usually a place goes dark for just enough to actually move in and orient staff. I'll be staying nearby Vaci Utca @ the Milennium, and checking out reastaurants. Jeremy and you have been very helpful. Major disappointment is Comme Chez Soi is closing entire All Saints weekend! Thanks for your reply, Tricia

3. Re: Babel Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, December 15, 2013