We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Allright pub crawl tour

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Allright pub crawl tour

Off to Budapest for my birthday in November and been looking at this online.

Has anyone been on it and can give me an idea what it's like!

I enjoy a good drink, but not binge drinking like the 18 year Olds nowadays

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
466 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Allright pub crawl tour

Hi Adrian, do you mean this one? Or is there one called Allright?

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g274887-…

London, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Allright pub crawl tour

Yes that's the one I meant, sorry!!!

When I go it will be my birthday (28 years young) so looking at going on one of the public crawls but there are a few advertised so not sure which one to go for

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
466 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Allright pub crawl tour

Hi Adrian, the reviews look good about the pub crawl (I have personally never participated in them, as I can crawl on my own with friends) :)

I think I would pick Allnight based on what others say, or you can try to crawl alone if you have some friends with you. Starting in Kazinczy street makes it super easy, as the street is choke full with ruin bars and pubs. Don't miss A38 music club either. But the crawl is a good opportunity to make some friends. And happy birthday!!!

4. Re: Allright pub crawl tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 05, 2013