We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honesty...a GOOD Budapest story

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
37 posts
141 reviews
Save Topic
Honesty...a GOOD Budapest story

Just wanted to pass on an exceptional experience i had while visiting budapest this week. we ate a delicious, impeccably prepared dinner at Pomod'oro in Pest, just 2 blocks from the Four Seasons Gresham Palace and returned to our hotel around 7pm. Much to my dismay, I found that my wallet was missing. Retracing my steps in my mind, I realized that it was probably at the restaurant, left as we were calculating the fiorents for the tip. I had our hotel concierge call immediately and was overjoyed to find that they had my wallet! I ran back and they happily returned it to me! What a wonderful experience! What a relief! Go to Pomod'oro, not just for the food, but for the people, who are simply outstanding!

Germany
Level Contributor
119 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honesty...a GOOD Budapest story

Great experience, thanks for sharing it with us. I go to Budapest from time to time, so I would like to check out this restaurant the next time I am there. What are their prices like for the main course?